GB_Basket provides all kinds of groceries especially asian varieties.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this store.
3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
5. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
6. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
7. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
8. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
9. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
10. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation of the service.
11. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
12. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
13. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
14. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
15. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
Click and collect (High Wycombe)
Click and Collect process:
A free of charge convenient 'Click and Collect' service from High Wycombe.
Click and Collect orders can be collected from High Wycombe collection point which will be mentioned in your order confirmation email.
Right now, we have three click and collect slots
MON 12PM - 2PM
WED 12PM - 2PM
FRI 12PM - 2PM
When placing an order for click and collect you can choose which slot best suits you. Your order will be ready to collect in the chosen time slot.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email with details of the collection point.
Items not collected
Items will be held for 24 hours from the date of collection. Any orders not collected will be returned to the shelf and a refund will be arranged.
Any uncollected orders will incur a 10% re-stock charge.
A refund will only be provided for the re-sellable items.
Please Note: There is a limit on Rice and Flour bags between 5kg - 10kg for nationwide delivery, this is currently set to 2 bags per order. For click and collect option, If you need more than one rice bag please place 2 orders.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY INFORMATION:
Delivery Service Process
GB Basket uses DHL/DPD / Hermes courier Service. This service provides a 2- 3 days (except Saturday and Sunday) service from the date of dispatch.
Deliveries can be made only to UK mainland only in accordance with the DHL/DPD regulations and restrictions.
ORDERS PLACED ON ANY WORKING DAY WILL BE DISPATCHED THE NEXT WORKING DAY.
Please Note: There is a limit on Rice and Flour bags between 5kg - 10kg for Nationwide delivery, this is currently set to 2 bags per order.
DHL / DPD /Hermes
DHL / DPD / Hermes courier Service applies from when the order is dispatched, and you will receive an email confirming that the shipment is on its way with a tracking number attached. If you have supplied us with your email address or telephone number, you will receive a one-hour time slot window advising when DPD will deliver your order. Please note that if you are not available to accept the delivery, DPD will not reattempt to deliver but will leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a safe place. We do not accept any liability if your parcel is left with a neighbour or in safe place.
GB Basket does not guarantee the order will be delivered in the given time frame by DHL / DPD.
It is highly recommended that orders are checked and stored away correctly as quickly as you receive your order to preserve the quality and shelf life of your products.
Tracking your delivery
Once your order has been dispatched an email confirming your shipment is on its way will be provided. This email will contain a tracking number which will allow you to see the progress of your delivery.
If an item is not available, a refund will be processed accordingly.
We will pack items to avoid any damages in transit.
In the unlikely event of items being damaged, we kindly request that you provide proof of the damage within 24 hours of receiving your order by taking a picture and sending it to customer services along with your order number.
Refer to Terms and Conditions
Refer to Terms and Conditions